Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, May 03, 2004

Where's a ten foot pole when you need one?

I counted up the number of times I've been asked the question, "What non-dangerous item would you least want to have anywhere near you?", and I arrived at the number zero. But if I ever do get asked that question, I now have an absolute answer for it:

POLICE have obtained two pairs of Michael Jackson's underpants from a New Jersey man's collection of memorabilia as part of the investigation into the music superstar.

No comments: