Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, August 23, 2004

I'm lucky my door wasn't chopped down

Getting back from my weekend in North Carolina, I throw my suitcase on the floor, look at my bedroom alarm clock, and notice the little red dot that indicates that my alarm clock is on, which means that, at some point this weekend, my downstairs and upstairs neighbors were treated to an hour of increasingly loud alarm beeping beginning at 8:15 am both Saturday and Sunday morning.

I'm so, so sorry.

To make it up to myself and no one else, I've had the following song on repeat all morning:

Johnny Boy, "You Are The Generation That Bought More Shoes And You Get What You Deserve"

So amazing.

No comments: