Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, November 01, 2004

Leave it at home!

When I finally own my own company, the first (and possibly only) rule that I'm going to impose on my employees is that, after Halloween, anyone bringing in leftover candy to fatten up their weaker-willed coworkers will be fired. And by "fired", I mean actually set on fire.

I'm so hopped up on Starburst and Skittles right now that I'm hallucinating.

1 comment:

doug said...

yeah, well, try working at home and then having it there...all.the.time! Woooooooooooooooooooo! I think I'll need someone to take this crap TO work with them.