Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Falling off the wagon

For the most part, I'm off headphones. The iPod only travels between the computer for updates and the portable player for bedroom tune listening. But every now and then, I can't help pulling out the headphones, and when I do, I realize why they messed with my hearing so much in the first place. Once I start, I'm off for hours and hours of listening, with the volume keeping a steady pace upwards. Chores, TV and decent sleeping hours are foresaken. God, I love it. And miss it.

No comments: