Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Friday, May 18, 2007

R7 Travelogue: London, Day 1: Zombie Day

Ever seen 28 Days Later or Shaun Of The Dead? I'm like those zombies in those movies, walking around London in a jet-lagged state. I think that I've just been kind of tired and zoned-out, but I can't say with 100% certainty that I have NOT eaten any human flesh. That's how tired I am.

But I was eating a lot, since Mary and I took the day to go to one of the greatest places on earth: Borough Market. It's just a few blocks from her, and is a huge, crowded festival of gourmet food vendors. Amazing cheeses, meats, desserts and just about anything that could be called gourmet (again: there may or may not have been human brains. Not sure). The only bad part of this place is that it's deadly to indecisive people like me, as I tried to figure out which delicious, exotic lunch to get, knowing that I can't just go back there any old time. The wrong decision could prove to be fatal to regretful people like me.

More London news as it develops.

No comments: