Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, June 04, 2007

Feed me

I know that there's a number of you who have decided to take a look at what the 21st century has to offer and have subscribed to this page with a feed reader. To those of you who have, I have a favor to ask:

I'm trying out the services of Feedburner, and I'm trying to get a feel for how accurate a service it is. So...those of you who have subscribed to this page, please change your feeds to point to feeds.feedburner.com/areseven. In something like Bloglines, you can just change where the feed is pointed, but in Google Reader, I haven't figured out any other way but to unsubscribe and then resubscribe.

If you do this, please let me know, either in the comments or by email (areseven(at)gmail.com), and I'll thank you in ways you couldn't possibly imagine. Well, actually, I guess it's pretty easy to imagine. I'll just say, "Thanks." Or, if you're lucky, "Thanks!"

To those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry. It's been a trying few weeks here at casa de Are Seven, so the content has been about as dry as...well, not outside because it's been really wet. But...well...dry! You get what you pay for, I suppose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, in Google Reader you don't have to unsubscribe to the old one. I'm keeping them both on there to see if there's a difference. Of course neither of them show your entire post unfortunately. Maybe that's on purpose though...so we're forced to click over to your blog?

Reid said...

Guilty. I prefer for people to see the posts in all their full graphic glory. I'm making your decisions for you. You're welcome.

I haven't figured out a way to just change where a feed is pointing in Google Reader. It still has its flaws, I guess. Not many, though. I love it.

Hans said...

Arright, I've gone and done it, I've gotten rid of my Google Desktop gadget and instead set myself up on Google Reader. Go ahead and insert "told you so" comment here. Anyway, I'm using the Feedburner feed. Just so you know. But sometimes I navigate to the page itself outside of any reader, so take that! Ha!