Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Desperate times...

In my defense, I haven't been sleeping well lately. So the brain's a little on the fried side and all that grease and butter seem to block the part of me that can come up with anything to write about.

So I'm turning to the wheel of fortune that is my RSS reader for subjects. Go on...give it a spin.

CLICKCLICKCLICKCCLICKCLICK CLICK CLICK Click Click Click click ... click ... click .... click ..... click ...... click.

Wash. gay couples line up for new rights
The good news? Increased rights. The bad news? Having to line up. I wonder if anyone showed up and said, "Look at the line! Forget it. Let's just come back tomorrow."

CLICKCLICKCLICKCCLICKCLICK CLICK CLICK Click Click Click click ... click ... click .... click ..... click ...... click.

Cheney once considered vice presidency "cruddy job"
What?! But he seems like such a nice, cheerful man who just counts the blessings of his life instead of fixating on the ONE better job.

CLICKCLICKCLICKCCLICKCLICK CLICK CLICK Click Click Click click ... click ... click .... click ..... click ...... click.

Martha Stewart Geeks Out for Wired's Annual How To Guide
I wasn't sure that I was going to even be able to fake interest in this, but this quote is worth it:

Stewart: When the Walkman first came out, I called it the Rudeman: Everybody who's listening to those is rude to me. I think part of the reason I got divorced was because of the Rudeman.

Wired: Really?

Stewart: Oh yeah. I'd be in the garden, weeding and chatting away and no answer! [Laughs.] That was like... when was the Walkman?

Wired: The early '80s, I guess.

Stewart: Yeah, that's it. He had one. Boy, he got out of there fast.
That Martha Stuart would start marriage-ending fights over the Walkman is about as surprising as the Cheney article.

CLICKCLICKCLICKCCLICKCLICK CLICK CLICK Click Click Click click ... click ... click .... click ..... click ...... click.

MySpace Mexico to exit beta on Tuesday
See what you're missing out on? I think that somehow the CNET news got mixed up with MySpace's intranet, because why anyone would consider this "news" is beyond me.

CLICKCLICKCLICKCCLICKCLICK CLICK CLICK Click Click Click click ... click ... click .... click ..... click ...... click.

Pearls Before Swine
Even the comics are letting me down today. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: