Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Friday, October 12, 2007

That's right: it's a re-run

I'm home sick today. You can probably hear me moaning from wherever you are. Plus, it's not helping my anger at the American health insurance system. Ooh! My new job never sent me my card! So I either have to pay a lot of money or just suffer on my couch with my 102 degree fever!

Anyway, at times like this, when I think about writing about something that I'm pretty sure I've written about before, I do a search on my blog and make sure that I haven't. But today, it turns out I've begged off of a post using sickness as an excuse before.

See?

Pray for me.

No comments: