Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Tuesday, March 23, 2004

File under "More Than I Wanted To Know"

On my Saturday trip to the CVS, I got all metrosexual and bought some facial scrub. It's just time to lavish a little attention on my skin, I figured. It's been pretty much ignored all my life. Plus, the TV keeps telling me to, and I can only ignore it for so long. But I got that stuff in the shower, put it on my face, and hot damn, does it ever feel good! It's like getting a grainy facial massage, which is a lot more appealing than it sounds. I'm hooked.

Damn those queer eyes for making my straight guy drug store costs triple.

No comments: