Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, March 15, 2004

Oooh that smell

The metro this morning had a strong smell of Taco flavored Doritos. It freaked me out a little. And made me hungry for Taco flavored Doritos. I used to love Taco flavored Doritos when I was in second grade in Greece, but I was kept from my chip love by my Mom, who claimed that the red food coloring in them made me hyperactive. I hated her for it then, but I can understand now. I was a spaz.

My apartment has a strange smell, somewhere in between strong potpourri-type spices and something burning. I can't figure out where it's coming from. It's not an unpleasant smell, but it's strong like a scented fist up the nose and has been constant since showing up suddenly last Monday. It needs to be evicted.

Last on the topic of smelling is that new Burger King commercial where a guy in an office place is sniffing a Whopper wrapper that he's found on a coworker's desk. Said coworker confronts him for no apparent good reason other than to rip off The Office. I know it's just a commercial, but I find it pretty hard to believe that the wrapper of any fast-food burger would have anything close to a good smell after sitting around for a while. Fast food is only good when it's hot and you're hungry. Once that point is past, can't we all agree that it's barely even food?

Smell ya later.

No comments: