Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Thursday, April 08, 2004

Unnecessary introspection

Things that are making me happy at this very moment, numbered for clarity, not importance:

  1. Astros 10, Giants 1. Clemens: 1 hit through 7 innings
  2. Going to Winston-Salem this weekend
  3. The Greek meal that awaits me Sunday (the only time I'll eat lamb)
  4. Going to London next week
  5. Moving to Dupont Circle next month
  6. "Bandages" by Hot Hot Heat
  7. Bears Will Attack, the best blog ever, nails William Carlos Williams's poetry in yesterday's post


Things that are making me unhappy at this very moment, numbered for clarity, not importance:
  1. Not being able to get up the nerve to ask for her number
  2. The other one that suddenly got uninterested, and without this one, #1 never would have happened. Or not happened.
  3. Still haven't done my taxes.
  4. My business trip to Mexico is going to make my May really intense, if not outright stressful
  5. The mess in Iraq getting even messier
  6. Loud, annoyed sighing

No comments: