Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, May 24, 2004

How can I get her to strike a pose?

The apartment excavation is unearthing treasures that are both amazing and horrifying. I am, of course, referring to the recent find of all those photos from the days before I bought my digital camera, photos that were developed and then looked at once.

In no particular order, here's a list of thoughts I had flipping through those pictures that will be of no interest to you :

  • Wow, what an amazing day that was.
  • She was too much. No wonder I fell so hard for her.
  • I'm dressed like the king of the dorks! No wonder she dumped me!
  • Does my hair really look that bad?
  • Oh, that was a bad night. This one meets the trash.
  • That is one beautiful lesbian.
  • Ivan, Thea and Patti: the only three things keeping Inauguration Day from being the worst day ever.
  • Awwww! Little James!
  • My God, she's skinny.
  • Wow...that was only four years ago. Did I really look that much younger?

No comments: