Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, June 07, 2004

Uh huh...huh?

It's true...you've been Word Practice-less for weeks now while I move and while I don't have a connection in my apartment. Frankly, I don't know how you've gotten through it. I can manage because there's blogging going on in my head constantly. It's good stuff, too. I have a lot to share with you, and I'll get to it one bit at a time, but let's start with the most important question:

Is it, "That's the way I like it" with the "uh huh uh huh" just to break it up a bit, or is it two separate phrases, "That the way" and "I like it", with the "uh huh uh huh" providing a kind of disco punctuation?

Good luck getting to sleep tonight.

No comments: