Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Thursday, September 09, 2004

No, no...what do YOU think?

Here at areseven.com, we value your thoughts and opinions. More than our own, in fact! So, since so many of you have had such interesting and smart things to say, I thought I wanted to change the comments from that dumb little popup to the Blogger comments so that, on those occasions when you have something to say, it's easier to read and more a part of the blog itself.

I'll keep the old ones up until they get pushed off the page, which will be a while since I'll be at the beach next week.

1 comment:

Reid said...

Actually, changing the comments really doesn't have anything to do with the pop and everything to do with liking the display options that Blogger's comments give you. I've just been really impressed with some of the comments lately, so I wanted to go with something that displayed them a little better.

I'm only going to have two sets of comments for a little while. It just seemed a shame to get rid of them completely.