Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Tuesday, April 26, 2005

In which Lawrence and Mike debate Mike's relative success with the opposite sex

    "Hey! I get hit on all the time!"
    "I mean, by women."
    "Right! All the time!"
    "And not literally hit. So you can't count getting slapped because you said something nasty."
    "Well, that would whittle the numbers down some. But still! I get hit on."
    "Like when?"
    "There was this one time. She was really hot. Totally into me."
    "What did she say?"
    "Well, it wasn't so much what she said as how she said it."
    "How did she say it?"
    "Sort of like...she grabbed my arm, looked at me in this way that she was really excited to see me..."
    "And then she said something."
    "Right. But I guess that's not really the important part."
    "Actually, it's the most important part."
    "Well...she just said...'Barry? Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else.' But for a second there, she was totally hot for me."
    "That's great. Beautiful. And in this great romance story, did you get to see her again?"
    "Well, by 'again', do you mean the four blocks I followed her telling her, 'I can be Barry for you!'?"
    "No, that doesn't count."
    "Then, no. That was our only date."

No comments: