Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Thursday, May 19, 2005

Could you direct me to the returns counter, please?

Um, hi...yeah, I got this day this morning, and it looked fine when it showed up. Well, actually, it wasn't delivered very well. The guy above me took out his floor sander again at 7:30. But other than that, it seemed like it was going to be an okay day. But it's actually really...bad, and I was just wondering if maybe I could return it for another, better day? Preferably a holiday. I still have the receipt.

No comments: