Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Another few ounces on the pile

What was the last thing I needed to do? Buy more stuff a week before I move. What was the one thing I did? Buy more stuff a week before I move.

But after finding out this morning that there's an ENTIRE BOOK on the history of Belle and Sebastian, what am I supposed to do? Wait?! I don't think so. I'm an idiot fan, after all, and while I may not have the same breathless obsession for B&S that I had in '98, I'm still curious enough about whatever history I can find out to haul off and buy a $17 hardcover book.

Since this book looks to be all kinds of authorized (Stuart Murdoch did the cover, after all), I can't imagine this has much in the way of juicy details of the Stuart and Isobel breakup. And for God's sake, this is Belle and Sebastian. How juicy could it really get?! But I'm in. I'll have my book report turned in by September.

No comments: