Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday night's alright for a little bit of harmless shoving

It's been a weak week here at areseven. All the thoughts on every tiny thing in my life that usually clog my brain and keep me awake through the night have been notably absent. I didn't think it was possible, but I may be getting dumber. On the plus side, I've been sleeping really well lately.

I hope you have good weekends, dear readers, ones filled with impossibly exciting activities, where all your sports teams win (unless you're a Cubs fan) and you get all the sweet, sweet luvin' you could possibly want.

Actually, I don't actively hope that you have good weekends, but if pressed, I would have to admit that I wouldn't mind.

Enjoy.

6 comments:

Hans said...

Yeah, I've always thought "hope" was a strange or at least insincere word most of the time. I'm especially reminded of that every time a flight attendant tells me that the entire airline hopes I enjoy my stay wherever my final destination may be. Maybe the next time I don't enjoy my stay, I should call up the airline and see if they're as disappointed as I am that their hopes have been dashed.

Megarita said...

"All the thoughts on every tiny thing in my life that usually clog my brain and keep me awake through the night have been notably absent. I didn't think it was possible, but I may be getting dumber. On the plus side, I've been sleeping really well lately."

Perhaps ignorance is indeed bliss???

Reid said...

Absolutely. It feels amazing. It's like I'm high.

m.a. said...

Isn't there a book sitting in Kramer's that addresses the subject of getting dumber? ON monday I want to write about "giving up on being smart and concentrate on becoming cute again."

Reid said...

There's a book on how to get dumber?! You don't need a book! Take it from me: it's easy! I do it all the time! I'm doing it right now!

doug said...

I don't even know anymore!