Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Monday, June 19, 2006

Sluggish, like a wet sponge

My brain is a slug. I still can't think of anything to write about. Sometimes, my brain is jumping all over the place like a woo-hooing Daffy Duck, wanting to talk about anything and everything in detail, and approaching a post here by having to narrow the subjects down to just one. Other times? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like mush in there, and thinking of even one subject is about impossible.

Remember that episode of Seinfeld when George and Elaine both stopped having sex and he got smarter and she got dumber? And there's that scene where Elaine is looking at the spinning hoops in a store window and cheering and applauding? That's about where I am, and to give you an idea, I laughed out loud for a good minute when I saw this this morning. And I still think it's hilarious.

Yayyyyy!

No comments: