Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Friday, July 07, 2006

It's not a silver lining...it's lightning

Sitting here at my desk, my recent fall off the earphones wagon has left my ears giving me a nice constant ringing. It was worth it to listen to "Wrapped Up In Books" in its hi-fi glory.

But as I'm so constantly reminded, it could be a lot worse. A lot worse. I may have ringing, but at least I don't have bleeding and vomiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often remind myself of that old axiom when I think I've got it rough:

"Any day where I don't wake up in a hospital bed vomiting and bleeding from my ears is a good day."

Not to make further light but: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2006/07/teen_struck_by.html

Poor kid!