Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Friday, March 16, 2007

What's wrong with this blurb #1

From today's Salon newsletter:

Matt Baker was a restless teenager in suburban Las Vegas who loved gangster movies and acting cool. Nobody could imagine he wanted to murder his best friend and bury him in the desert
Everyone knows that the creepy, aloof guys who love watching violence and murder are the last people you need to worry about!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A teenager who loved acting cool?! Shocking!

Reid said...

And don't all teenagers kill their best friends these days? I think I heard that on one of the morning shows.

Hans said...

For some reason, this post brings to mind the fact that someone asked me the other day if I know if Chris Hosford is still alive. I haven't heard that he's not, but I also haven't specifically heard that he is, so my answer is no, I don't know if Chris Hosford is still alive. But I don't know what made me think of that.

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yes pink floyd echolen HUH