Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Tuesday, April 20, 2004

There was London, giddy London

Hello, areseven.com readers. I'm back from my vacation. Thanks for not burglarizing my place while I was gone.

There's so much to tell you, not in the least that I got to fly first class both to and from London. It wasn't without a little stress that I was able to, but I did, and I'm only slightly ashamed to say that I loved it. I'm pretty happy with my modest middle-class life, but every now and then, I find something that sets off the greed machine inside my head, and first class is one of those. The food is great, there's movies on demand, the flight attendants are about ten times nicer, and the space...you could fit two rows of seats in the one they give you, and the only thing that would have made the chairs better is if they were massaging chairs. Awesome.

I hate to leave you with just this, but there are more details coming. Right now, I have to go take a huge slapping bellyflop back into the stress I left behind last week. Pray for me.

No comments: