Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Sunday, May 16, 2004

In this time of introspection, on the eve of my election

Moving can be depressing enough, but the cleaning out before a move just makes it worse. I've been tackling my apartment a nook and a cranny at a time, and it's bringing up despairing questions like, "why is there an unwrapped drinking straw at the bottom of my closet" and "why did I think I'd ever find a use for those four empty shoe boxes" and worst of all, "why, when it only took half an hour to clean out the bottom of my closet and that corner of the room, didn't I do it more regularly for the past four years?" It's just too sad.

The number of trash bags filled with clothes to be given away is now at four. Please adjust your scorecards.

No comments: