Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Mayo, may I?

Been to the mayonnaise aisle of your local supermarket lately? It's out of control. Let me just clear up that I really like mayo. I'm a big fan. Sure, my mayo fandom has waned like my Morrissey fandom, but I still enjoy some of the creamy condiment every now and then. But even I'm knocked a little queasy by the sight of mayo being squeezed from a plastic bottle, and that seems to be the mayo delivery system of choice these days. Not only that, but the flavors are against God's will. I'd be lying if I said that I thought that wasabi mayo didn't have its place, but not in the supermarket! Not in front of the children!

The world: we're watching it go from bad to worse.

No comments: