Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Sunday, May 23, 2004

A little from column A, a little from column B

You know what I hate? Decisions. I can't believe they're not outlawed yet.

You know what else I hate? Process. We can make a phone that needlessly doubles as a camera, but we can't figure out how to eliminate process and go directly to the conclusion.

And do you know what the worst thing in the world is? The absolute, no question worst thing in the world is? When I have to decide what process to use in order to get to a conclusion that I'm anxious and nervous about getting to when, in a seize-life sense, we really could just cut to the chase.

You know what else? I just told shared the deepest part of my personal life without actually saying a damn thing.

No comments: