Are Seven has moved! Go to areseven.com

This page has moved from its Blogspot origins and is now on a hosted server. If you're getting here from a blogspot.com bookmark or feed, stop where you are, go to areseven.com and never look back.

If you're feeling lazy, just hang on a couple seconds and you'll be redirected automatically.


Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Now where were we?

Oh, right. We were doing the Mojo "All Back To My Place" questions because I supposedly don't have time for this stuff anymore.

What do you sing in the shower?

Whatever's going through my head, usually. Yesterday it was "I Don't Really Love You Anymore" by Magnetic Fields. Today, it was one line from LCD Soundsystem's "Beat Connection" ("Nobody's getting any play/it's the saddest night out in the USA"). Beyond that, Patsy Cline, the Pogues and Neko Case are often found in my shower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This morning it was "Drain Too Cloggy", sung to the tune of Girl Inform Me by the Shins.

drain too cloggy
make my feet too soggy....

Anonymous said...

This morning it was "Finally" by Last Train Home. Yesterday it was "Alive" by Pearl Jam and "Don't Go Back to Rockville" by REM.

George Strait, Tim McGraw, Travis Tritt, and Simon and Garfunkel get sung there a lot too. Anything with a good twang.

Anonymous said...

"Nineteen" by Paul Hardcastle and "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince are my standby's.

Reid said...

I've heard Christian's rendition of "Nineteen" before. Fucking goosebumps.

d-lee said...

yesterday was "rock me amadeus" by falco. today was "toy soldiers" by martika.